Tuesday, November 2, 2010

An introduction

Well I feel a brief introduction is in order. First off, I am creating this because, well, I am sure my friends are probably getting a bit tired of hearing me talking about dating/the frustrations of dating/etc.... so I decided to create this little space for it. I have always found that it is always better to get some stuff off of your chest (out of your head maybe is more appropriate) and it always makes you feel better. Usually I handle this by writing poetry but I decided that there are just certain things about dating that get kind of annoying I guess you could say. So with that said, I will post here, off and on and about pretty much anything that comes to mind. Could be things that I find annoying, things that I find great or well just things but for the most part, it will probably end up being about dating/women in general.

***A note for anyone that finds this/decides to read/follow along, I welcome all comments/viewpoints from everyone. If you agree with what I say, feel free to say so, if you disagree with what I say feel free to say that too. My life is an open book and with that I am also open to anything that anyone has to say. If someone is abusive or attacks or is just plain rude then that will be dealt with too. I am a firm believer in we all have an opinion and no ones opinion is better then anyone else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment