It is what is on the inside that matters.
I know, we have all been told this a million times but the truth is, it is what is on the inside that matters. Of course in order for that to work for you, it needs to be the same way the other person thinks. If you are thinking that they are a great person on the inside but they are thinking that your looks aren't quite what they want, they will eventually end up leaving you.......and a lot of times then thinking after they find Mr. Superficial Model Guy, "why did I leave the good one".
Yes, I know it is really hard sometimes to just look past the outside and see what is on the inside and yes I know there has to be some level of physical attraction (sorry Quasimodo) but really everyone needs to remember it is what is in someone's heart and soul that matters the most. Someone who is drop dead gorgeous but also shallow as hell on the inside is only good to be eye candy. And truly, that only matters when it comes to being out in public.
On a personal note, I also don't want to go to bed with one person and wake up with someone who looks totally different. For a lot of those people that look drop dead gorgeous it takes a lot of time for them to look that good.
What it all boils down to is looks fade but someone who is really sincere in how they feel about you in their heart and soul will last a lifetime.
You are gorgeous! You make it sound like you are some homely troll. And not all women go for pretty boy model types anyway.
ReplyDeleteB