Just a heads up, playing hard to get does not work unless all you are truly looking for is a one night stand. I'm not saying that you need to be easy or anything but do realize the longer that you play games and play like you really aren't interested, the more like the guy is going to go and find someone that at least seems somewhat interested.
I've never really understood the playing hard to get thing. It seems to only be a viable option when you are just looking to hook up with someone because then they feel like they have accomplished something and are going to screw your brains out because you are basically a trophy then. If you are seriously looking for someone to date/have a relationship with, playing the game of ignoring them is just going to drive them away because in truth, guys like a little challenge but don't want to have to do a ton of work (I'm sure it is the same for women).
I guess the ultimate solution is show that you are interested in them but just don't go and jump into bed with them on the first date. At least wait until the next morning (I'm kidding).
Uh huh, surrre you are kidding. ;o)
ReplyDelete